All Stars is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID #77-0325111
INVEST IN BAY AREA YOUTH!
Send a Check
Because checks do not incur online processing fees, 100% of your gift goes to support All Stars and our work with disadvantaged youth.
Please make out your check to All Stars Helping Kids and mail to:
All Stars Helping Kids
4675 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 125
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Host a Sharing the Playbook Party
Help spread the word about All Stars and get your own network of friends involved! Virtually or in-person, we can help put together a great event where your guests can learn more about All Stars’ impact while getting together for fun and networking. As a fundraising event, the party culminates in an “ask” for donations by either or both host and All Stars lead.
Host a Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraisers allow you to share the joy in giving back with friends and family online. Every dollar makes an incredible impact on our mission to end the cycle of poverty for Bay Area youth.
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your Facebook News Feed. (You may need to click See More.)
- Click +Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit, and All Stars Helping Kids.
- Select a charitable organization, fill in the fundraiser details and choose a cover photo.
- Click Create and complete the fields.
- Invite your friends and family to support your fundraiser.
Visit AmazonSmile and select All Stars Helping Kids as your charitable organization of choice. Then go ahead and shop as you normally would. That’s it.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases.
Make a Gift Using Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
Have a donor advised fund (DAF)? No problem, we do those too. DAF Direct allows donors to recommend grants directly from their donor–advised fund (DAF) directly from our website. And there are no download or transaction fees. Contact us for more information.
All Stars Helping Kids Accelerator Sponsorship
Help us disrupt the cycle of poverty and reach more youth!
Are you interested in uplifting underrepresented youth in a neighborhood near your offices? Area you looking for ways to demonstrate your commitment to diversity, inclusion, racial and economic equity? Are you committed to building future entrepreneurs, engineers, writers, artists, and educators? Are you interested in mentoring and empowering female leaders for the future? Do you want your philanthropic dollars to have more impact with a matching investment with All Stars Helping Kids?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then you, your company, or your foundation may be a perfect partner to seed-fund and support an emerging nonprofit organization, impacting the lives of local youth. After making your gift, we will match you with an All Star Grantee and we take care of all the administration and program delivery from there.
• $100,000 will support our work for 3 years with one emerging organization.
• $50,000 supports high impact peer learning networking opportunities for the entire portfolio of grantees for one year.
• $25,000 will support quarterly capacity building training sessions to our entire portfolio of organizations to maximize impact.
• $10,000 will provide our grantees the technical tools and support they need to run the day to day operation so more youth can be served.
• $5,000 provides one grantee with a capacity building grant for 6 months.
• $2500 provides one grantee with a capacity building grant for 3 months.
• $1,000 provides one laptop a youth in need. Help close the digital divide!
• $500 covers the cost of software licenses for our youth (Ex: Zoom, Adobe, etc)
• $250 covers basic needs assistance for youth (Ex: Food, Hand Sanitizer, etc.)
All Stars matches your investment with technical assistance, coaching and peer learning to provide $3 of services and support per dollar invested.