All Stars Helping Kids values the privacy of our donors and clients. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that is knowingly provided to us. We do not trade, share, or sell personal information.
Personal/Organizational Information Collected
All Stars Helping Kids collects, and stores contact information from individuals and organizations as it is knowingly provided to us, including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers. All Stars Helping Kids does not distribute, trade, share, or sell personal information or email addresses to third parties. We use this information to contact individuals via email, phone, and mail with additional resources. You may choose at any time not to provide personally identifiable information, although this may restrict our ability to provide requested services or information.
The following are examples of personally identifiable information that you may volunteer to provide and examples of how we use such information.
• Email Addresses – All Stars Helping Kids collects email addresses from those that have requested more information or have donated funds for our charitable mission. All Stars Helping Kids may use your email address to send you emails from All Stars Helping Kids, including calendar events and newsletters. All unsolicited correspondence will include a direct link to REMOVE your email address from our database.
• Mailing Addresses – All Stars Helping Kids collects mailing addresses of those that request information about our programs or have donated funds for our charitable mission. All Stars Helping Kids may send via mail brochures or other informational items. To opt out of any mailings from All Stars Helping Kids, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All Stars Helping Kids does not store or file any personal account information. We will not disclose any personal information other than the donor name for our annual report listing. Any person requesting anonymity is listed as anonymous. We will not disclose any personal information about a donor perspective donor to anyone outside All Stars Helping Kids or any of its affiliated entities without the knowledge or consent of that donor or prospective donor except as follows:
• To an auditor in connection with an audit of All Stars Helping Kids; To a lawyer who is representing All Stars Helping Kids in a matter to which the personal information relates;
• To comply with a subpoena, warrant, or requirement under an order or rule of court;
• To a government institution that has made a request for the information, identifying its authority to do so, in connection with the administration of any law of the United States or Utah; or