Every quarter, All Stars highlights the amazing and incredibly impactful work of our nonprofit partners. Join us to learn about how nonprofits in your communities are working to provide disadvantage youth a way out of poverty and building a more just, equitable and sustainable Bay Area.
Going Beyond the Grant – Investing in the Future
Virtual Town Hall – June 2021
In supporting organizations on the front lines of advancing racial equity, social justice and economic mobility, it is not just what you fund, but how you fund that matters. In working with marginalized and low-income communities, it takes more than money to achieve real impact.
All Stars Helping Kids is excited to announce a stellar group of philanthropic leaders who have responded to the urgent needs of our communities by going beyond the grant to build strong, sustainable nonprofits.
- Linda Baker, Director, Organizational Effectiveness and Directed Grantmaking, David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Manuel J. Santamaria, Vice President, Community Action, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- George Thorn, Senior Vice President and ESG Program Manager, Bank of America
- David Greco, Executive Director, All Stars Helping Kids
We change lives. With you, we can change more.
Archive of Past Town Halls
“Exhaust every moment. Never stop climbing.”
– Ronnie Lott, Founder, All Stars Helping Kids
Learn more about All Stars Helping Kids, our amazing nonprofit partners, our Rapid Response Fund, and how you can help.